Now a day, the clear understanding of how COVID-19 is transferred and how to control its spread is a skill that everyone must possess.
The time has come to turn cleaning professionals fully trained and well equipped to perform an efficient cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitation to hotels so guests can feel safe again. Employees must be:
• Equipped with the necessary tools to clean, sanitize and disinfect
• Allotted the time to do the necessary tasks
• Educated about the prevention and transmission of disease
Disinfecting and sanitation of high-touch surfaces: Surfaces that are frequently touched by the hands, with or without gloves, such as bed rails and bedside tables, call buttons, television remotes, telephone, privacy curtains, guest equipment, keypads or keyboards, doorknobs and handles, and stair rails especially in the immediate vicinity of the guest. Often these hands are contaminated with microorganisms that could lead to an infection.
Extra caution is needed in the Lobby, corridors, fitness centers and other public areas due to the amount of people coming back and forth. Would be ideal if the hotels could have someone 24/7 wiping off with a disinfecting solution the surfaces touched by guests and staff members, preventing the spread of germs, bacteria, and viruses.
• Educate workers performing cleaning, laundry, and trash pick-up to recognize the symptoms of COVID-19.
• Provide instructions on what to do if they develop symptoms within 14 days after their last possible exposure to the virus.
• Develop policies for worker protection and provide training to all cleaning staff on site prior to providing cleaning tasks.
• Training should include when to use PPE, what PPE is necessary, how to properly don (put on), use, and doff (take off) PPE, and how to properly dispose of PPE.
Proud Members of:
Commercial & Hospitality Cleaning • Building Maintenance
Efficient and reliable integral maintenance services in the industry for over 22 years.
4625 Old Winter Garden Road Suite A5,
Orlando, FL 32811
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
• In-House Program
• Water Damage 24/7 Restoration
• Carpet Cleaning
• Tile Floor and Grout Cleaning
• Marble Cleaning, Maintenance & Restoration
• Smoking to Non-Smoking Room Conversion
• Odor Treatment and Pet Odor Removal
• Upholstery and Drapery Cleaning
• Mattress Restoration
• Pressure Wash Cleaning
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY GIVE US A CALL
ANY TIME 24//7 AT 407-468-1497
Copyright © 2018 Clean Tec Services. All rights reserved. Designed by Ser Group Consulting